The patch is to fix the folder vulnerability of the printer driver(s) installed in a PC.
Without the patch, the applicable folder can be accessed and replaced by anyone if they directly log in to and operate the PC regardless whether they have the access right or not.
- The problem that "Failed" is displayed when this patch is executed in a specific language environment has been rectified.
- Internal overwrite authority is changed for security enhancement.
- Close the setting window of the driver when running this patch.
- When driver is additionally installed after this patch has been installed, perform this patch again.
- Execute processing of each installed driver and display the performance result (Success or Fail) by each model.
- Display the performance result (Success or Fail) as a whole in the end.
*Not-targeted models are not listed. When there is no target model, the performance result as a whole is only displayed as "Success".
All software, programs (including but not limited to drivers), files, documents, manuals, instructions or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) are made available on this site on an "as is" basis.
Canon India Pvt. Ltd., and its affiliate companies (“Canon”) make no guarantee of any kind with regard to the Content, expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied (including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement) and shall not be responsible for updating, correcting or supporting the Content.
Canon reserves all relevant title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Content. You may download and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use and at your own risks. Canon shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever in connection with the Content, (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages).
You shall not distribute, assign, license, sell, rent, broadcast, transmit, publish or transfer the Content to any other party. You shall also not (and shall not let others) reproduce, modify, reformat or create derivative works from the Content, in whole or in part.
You agree not to send or bring the Content out of the country/region where you originally obtained it to other countries/regions without any required authorization of the applicable governments and/or in violation of any laws, restrictions and regulations.
By proceeding to downloading the Content, you agree to be bound by the above as well as all laws and regulations applicable to your download and use of the Content.