To Users of the Canon EOS-1D C Digital SLR Camera
Canon is starting reception of cameras for updates to Firmware Version 1.2.0.
Thank you for using Canon products.
Canon EOS-1D C Cinema EOS Camera
Firmware Version 1.2.0 incorporates the following improvements and fixes:
- Provides support for 25.00p (fps) video recording frame rate (PAL settings) at the camera’s maximum 4K resolution.
- A function to disable the Image size selection button has been added.
- Rectified a phenomenon in which a difference in exposure appears on every other shot when shooting continuously and the auto-lighting optimizer is turned on (on weak, standard or strong).
- Rectified an occasional phenomenon in which video recorded onto an external recorder experienced two-layered if it has been recorded through HDMI output.
- The video frame rate now displays two additional decimal places, e.g. 24p -> 23.98p (fps)
- Rectified a phenomenon in which the on-screen guidance cannot be fully displayed when setting the maximum limit value for the "Auto ISO Range" option. (There is no problem with the Japanese language display.)
- Corrected errors in the Portuguese language menu. This cannot be displayed on units for Japan.
EOS- 1D C digital SLR camera
Firmware version 1.2.0 is for cameras running either Firmware Version 1.0.2 or Firmware Version 1.1.9.
Customers who wish to receive firmware version 1.2.0 are requested to bring their cameras to service centres. Support will begin on 29 May.